[smc-discuss] hello

Akshay S Dinesh asdofindia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:47:14 PDT 2020

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 4:04 PM Akash Rao <akash.rao.ind at gmail.com> wrote:

> i am delighted to be here
> thanks for the help :)
>
> malayalam is a fascinating language with promise. while hindi defines the
> north of india, tamil and malayalam the south. a border needs to be drawn
> at the under lines of maharashtra, chhattisgarh, madhya pradesh and odisha
> where hindi is official upwards and tamil / malayalam downwards :)

What about Kannada, Telugu, Tulu, Kodava, Konkani, and others?

What about Assamese, Boro, Garo, Khasi, Kokborok, Mizo, Apatani, Nyishi,
Galo, Adi, Meitei, Nepali, Bengali?

What about Kashmiri? Gujarati? Odia?

What about so many other languages I've missed in the list?

Why should people run a government which cannot speak their own language?
What is the meaning of representative democracy?

> just a suggestion though!

What do you think about letting people speak the language they want to
speak?

Akshay