[smc-discuss] Software Freedom Camp Diversity Edition 2021 Announcement

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Fri Jul 30 12:29:38 PDT 2021

Software Freedom Camp (Diversity Edition) 2021 is an online mentorship
programme focusing on diversity organized by Free Software Community of
India [1] and inspired by Free Software Camp 2020 [2] and Outreachy
[3]. You can learn more about the camp by visiting the camp website [4].

We have now opened our mailing list for announcements, Matrix/XMPP/IRC
powered chat room and Mastodon/Pleroma/Fediverse accounts to receive
updates about this year’s Software Freedom Camp Diversity edition.
Feel free to join/follow us [5] on any of these mediums for
announcement regarding opening of registration and other updates
regarding the camp.

If you want to join as a learner or a mentor, please check this link
[6].

We are also looking for more people to join our organizing team. If you
are interested, write an email to camp at fsci.in with a short
introduction about yourself.

Looking forward to your participation in the camp.

See this announcement on camp website
https://camp.fsci.in/news/software-freedom-camp-diversity-edition-2021-announcement/

[1] https://fsci.in/
[2] https://camp.fsf.org.in/
[3] https://www.outreachy.org/
[4] https://camp.fsci.in/
[5] https://camp.fsci.in/#contact
[6] https://camp.fsci.in/#subscribe

Please share this widely and help us increase diversity in Free
Software communities.