[Student-projects] [Attention Selected Students] IRC Meeting tonight at 9.00 PM IST( 15:30:00 UTC)

Praveen Sridhar prvn431 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:40:35 PDT 2014

Greetings to all,

I am Praveen Sridhar, a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student at School
of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology.

My project is regarding Regional language input support for the Firefox OS
platform. This would allow end users to type in their language of choice on
the Firefox OS powered phones.

-psbots