[Student-projects] Project proceedings!

abhineet agarwal agarwal.abhi93 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:54:33 PDT 2014

Hey Ershad,

Please have a look at the latest commit and the blog. I have one last doubt
to clean this part and close it. I'll implement filter in a couple of days
after this.
I've implemented the multiple language select/deselect box on the
getting_started page. However, I need to submit the form to the controller
(prefered_lang) through JS and not through an individual button like its
currently done. I tried to look at how tags are submitted, but couldn't
figure out the same for languages. Can you help?

Abhineet Agarwal,
IIIT Hyderabad.