[Student-projects] [GSOC14-Provide REST API for new flask based Silpa, including conversion of templates to this REST API from JSON RPC]

Shashi Essp shashiessp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:56:26 PST 2014

Hello,

I am Shashi Kumar P, a 4th year Computer Science Student from SDM College
of Engineering and Technology , Dharwad, I am interested to work on the
project Idea

*Provide REST API for flask based Silpa, Including Conversion of Templates
to REST API from JSON RPC*

I am trying to setup
Silpa-Flask<https://github.com/Project-SILPA/Silpa-Flask>on my local
Machine, I m getting Error as 'ImportError: No module named
cairo
I installed all modules mentioned in the file *requirements-modules.txt*
 requesting for help to fix the problem

Regards
Shashi Kumar P
http://github.com/shashisp