[Student-projects] Student-projects Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:12:19 PST 2014

tessy joseph <tessyjoseph1992 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I am tessy.I am interested in applying for smc as aprt of gsoc.I have
> an average understanding of Malayalam grammar and is willing to learn
> more.I also tried working with python.I am interested to know more
> about to projects
> 1.creating a spell checker
> 2.improvement for REST API
> I would like to know about the application process.and eligibility
> criteria.

Not about idea as santhosh has already replied to you.

Please subscribe to mailing list in normal mode and not in digest
mode. Please do not reply to a digest mail also do not send a new mail
form you as reply to already existing mail as you just did here.

All these things makes difficult for us to figure out which mail you are
replying or even if you are sending a fresh mail.

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info
Connect on ~friendica: copyninja at samsargika.copyninja.info
IRC nick: copyninja | vasudev {irc.oftc.net | irc.freenode.net}
GPG Key: C517 C25D E408 759D 98A4  C96B 6C8F 74AE 8770 0B7E