[Student-projects] Student-projects Digest, Vol 5, Issue 15

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 03:18:01 PDT 2014

> >>I also noticed that what you are developing is entirely different  from
> >>what you have proposed in your proposal. And I don't see any related
> >>communications. Can you give an explanation to these things ?

Yea. i think the most impotent step in this project is this decision. Both
approaches that i had mentioned have lot of faults.
especially in the case of implementing abbreviation and contraction in
XKB,Gtk,Qt is a non modular approach and duplicating work.

in current implementation we are having the all pros of both approaches
without having any of the cons of both approaches.

Our ultimate purpose of the project is to create an alt approach to input
text using braille combination with full flexibility, reliability and
without affecting any of the existing infrastructure.

> >>I also we want every mentor/community interactions documented in this
> list.
> >>So please CC to this list when you are discussing the project related
> >>things with a mentor or a community member.

Yea i will do it from today itself.
also i may be able to furnish the chat history with the mentor samuel
thibault with his permission.