[Student-projects] Blog update

Kevin Martin Jose youcancallmekevin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:43:33 PDT 2014

I found a great write up on malayalam agglutination here :
http://thottingal.in/documents/MalayalamComputingChallenges.pdf
I was wondering how can one implement a program that can detect
agglutination (hard problem, I know). Has anyone implemented a way to
detect agglutinated words and separate them in any south Indian
language? Just curious.