[Student-projects] GSoC Update : FirefoxOS KeyboardIME Up and Running

Tim Chien timdream at mozilla.com
Thu Jun 19 07:34:31 PDT 2014

Praveen,

App Manager only show console log for each app in their own debug
view. I am not sure you are saying it's not working for you or if you
are expecting something else.

As of the behavior we talked in the last e-mail, sorry about having
you to find out on your own. Would you mind updating MDN for every
keyboard hacker out there?
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Using_the_App_Manager