[Student-projects] Ibus-Sharada-Braille Blog Update

Hrishi hrishi.kb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:34:21 PDT 2014

Hello Nalin,

We are really disappointed with your community interaction. We've never
seen you on irc, there were no weekly updates from your side. And there
were no mentor interactions through this list. The purpose of this mailing
list is to document every interactions. So that we can understand the
progress and collectively arrive on decisions. Its been 5 weeks and every
other student was sending updates to the list. And there are discussion
happening in the irc channels. But nothing from your side.

I also noticed that what you are developing is entirely different  from
what you have proposed in your proposal. And I don't see any related
communications. Can you give an explanation to these things ?

I also we want every mentor/community interactions documented in this list.
So please CC to this list when you are discussing the project related
things with a mentor or a community member.

Regards,
Hrishikesh
Dear list,
    My work on project ibus-sharada-braille is progressing well. i have
update my blog and hear is the link http://ibus-sharada-braille.blogspot.in/

expecting your feedback Nalin