[Student-projects] Project proceedings!

abhineet agarwal agarwal.abhi93 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 21:52:45 PDT 2014

Hey Ershad,

I added the language by fetching it. Did the auto-detection part too and
currently showing it as a part of post itself. Problem is , when I use the
gem for auto-detection I won't be getting ISO codes, I would be rather
getting the name and I have to add lots of if conditions for it and then
again while displaying it I have to use if conditions to display the full
name and not ISO codes. Diaspora people want me to store it as ISO 639
language codes.

Apart from that the UI looks weird like I posted above. Please help me with
that.

How do you want me to proceed next? How do I allot this name to posts
language field? As I have declared it as an xml attribute I have to skip
some validations to give them a language name. How should I display them on
screen, as in the UI part? It would be helpful if you could point me in
some direction as I am a bit weak with the Diaspora CSS.

--
Abhineet Agarwal,
IIIT Hyderabad.