[Student-projects] GSoC14 Internationalize SILPA project with Wikimedia jquery

Syed Suhail Ahmed ssuhail.ahmed93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:15:01 PST 2014

Hi,

   I am Syed Suhail Ahmed, a final year Computer Science undergraduate from
MES College of Engineering. I am very much interested in contributing to
the SILPA project with its internationalization and improving of webfonts .
I have already setup SILPA locally in my computer and have tested the
jquery libraries.

I am deeply familiar with html5, css3, jquery and python and I am highly
enthusiastic to learn more about this project. I hope the respective
mentors provide helpful pointers to develop my knowledge in this area.

Regards,
Syed Suhail Ahmed