[Student-projects] GSOC 2014 - Converting indic processing modules currently in SILPA into javascript modules library

Vinay Raghavan catchupwithvinay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:48:09 PDT 2014

 Hi everybody,

I'm Vinay Raghavan and i'm a self-taught programmer. I'm currently pursuing
my Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I've been
building information mining web-applications using Python/Django for over 6
months during my internship. Information mining also happens to be one of
my favorite fields to work in.
Not all the projects that i worked on were open source but a few of the
small ones are here: https://github.com/vinayraghavan

Most of my projects have been done are in Python or PHP. The projects i
have done include - entity extraction from Twitter/RSS links, RSS analyzing
tools, and job mining from Facebook and LinkedIn. I use Standard ML for
doing some functional programming exercises in my free time.

Vinay Raghavan