[Student-projects] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Last date for creating student proposals in SMC wiki

Aashik Shahmiya aashiks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 09:15:29 PDT 2014

Hello GSOC students,

This is an important announcement.

We request all students to make sure that you have created your proposals
in SMC wiki, if you haven't done that already.

The end date for this task is 19th March 2014 5 P.M IST

Steps (if you haven't done so already)

1. Create an account on SMC wiki -
http://wiki.smc.org.in/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup
2. Use it to create your proposal on SMC Wiki. ( add your proposal under
your userpage- we will help you edit it and provide feedback,though
understand that we will not help you write it)
3. Read http://wiki.smc.org.in/SoC/2014/application-template for additional
details

Note that this DOES NOT mean that your application to GSOC is complete -
you'd still have to submit it on Google Melange by 21 March. This deadline
is so that our mentors can review and keep track of your proposals.

Regards
aashiks