[Student-projects] Android SDK for SILPA

Jackson Isaac jacksonisaac2008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:57:17 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

My name is Jackson Isaac. I am studying 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science
and Engineering at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kerala.
I have experience working with Android and have a good knowledge about Java
and Python. I have contributed to projects related to the same and also
developed android apps during my First year. This year I participated
in University
Mobile Challenge <http://applied-innovation.org/nextumc/>, an international
competition organized by Applied Innovation Institute.
I have been following SMC since the past year but couldn't contribute
towards it as it is more specific to south Indian languages. Now, I have
the opportunity to use my programming skills and knowledge to contribute to
SMC in the field that I am familiar with. I would like to work with SMC and
take it up as my mentoring organization for GSoC '14

Thank You,
Jackson Isaac
S4 B.Tech CSE
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham