[Student-projects] Proposal Review

Jishnu jishnu7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 08:40:21 PDT 2014

Please don't forget to cc students list.

I wasn't saying about code. but it's OK to have that. few more questions.

1. Will there be any UI elements associated with the SDK ?
2. Developers can do 'indic processing functionality' ?. Give me some use
cases.
3. What's the practical use of rendering module?
4. What's the use case of following code from your proposal. This means the
developer will have to write code to manually handle transliteration ?

`String transliteratedText =
myTransliterator.transliterate(myTransliterator.ENGLISH,
myTransliterator.HINDI, String text);`

Regards,
Jishnu

http://blog.thecodecracker.com