[Student-projects] Fwd: Fwd: A spell checker for indic language that understands inflections

Jaseem Umar jaseemumar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:26:35 PST 2014

I have been reading upon how spell-checkers for other agglutinative,
inflective languages were implemented, but I couldn't get many resources to
read upon how hunspell works or how it handles agglutination. Could you
suggest any docs or articles? Thank you in advance for the help.

--
Jaseem

--
Jaseem