[Student-projects] GSOC 2014 - Project Idea : Indian Language Computing in Firefox OS

Navaneeth K N nkn at riseup.net
Sat Mar 8 05:52:27 PST 2014

Hello Praveen Sridhar,

I think this is a great idea. I can help/mentor on Varnam. Since you are
familiar on the Firefox OS, few questions to you.

* How extensible is the IME? For example, can it host a candidate window
showing a set of suggestions while typing?

* Varnam is written in C. Do you think it can be compiled on Firefox OS?
if yes, how do you think JS - C interoperability works?