[Student-projects] Web Interface for FontCompare

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 08:25:05 PDT 2014

Thanks for the review,
I would love to have support for the automated rendering tool, in this web
interface.
FontCompare does use harfbuzz for text rendering for a font, so I do not
think there will be any difficulty in doing that. FontForge on the other
hand uses Pango as their rendering engine. I am well versed with the tests
for rendering which harfbuzz has to offer, which is the reason I omitted it
from my aesthetic analyzer.
I have been using django for quite a while now, so that would not be a
problem :) . Would love to see this happening!

Cheers!

--
Mayank Jha
http://mjnovice.wordpress.com/