[Student-projects] Web interface for FontCompare and Harfbuzz rendering tests.

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:36:59 PDT 2014

Currently it uses good fonts as standards and compare them, with the font
being developed using the methods provided by the fontforge python
extension. The GPOS/GSUB is a bit vague at the moment, relying heavily on
the fontforge scripting extension, however other features like bearing,
stroke width, kerning, underline position, bold/itlaics weight is pretty
much well defined, using the methods provided by the scripting extension
provided by the fontforge application. As Santhosh told, that the web
interface is already built, so I am now focussing on improving the
fontCompare part, and the methods that it uses for achieving the same.

Mayank Jha
http://mjnovice.wordpress.com/