[Student-projects] GSoC project on Language model and Acoustic model for Malayalam language for speech recognition system in CMU Sphinx

Deepa P.Gopinath deepapgopinath at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:46:45 PDT 2014

Hello,

To develop language and acoustic model, we need to compile a sufficient
data base. This you haven't considered in your proposal.* I feel you have
to reframe your time line*. It seems to be a bit ambitious. After the
project we should be able to contribute a good database and a language and
acoustic model.

do contact after modifying your proposal

regards

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:09 PM, Khyathi Chandu <khyathiraghavi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is the link of how I would like to proceed with the project.
> I want to work on the project "Language model and Acoustic model for
> Malayalam language for speech recognition system in CMU Sphinx".
>
> http://wiki.smc.org.in/User:Ragha
>
> It would be very helpful if someone could give feedback and give some
> suggestions.
>
> Thank you

Dr. Deepa P.Gopinath
Lecturer in Electronics and Communication
Department of  Electronics Engg.
College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala, India
Mobile- +919446583466