[Student-projects] GSoC Proposal Feedback

Aashik Shahmiya aashiks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:53:05 PDT 2014

Hello Sandeep,

Apologies for the delay.

I've gone through your proposal, and it seems to be quiet ambitious (as it
should be), from a preliminary read. I am not qualified to give you
feedback, but will get one of the mentors to evaluate and give you
feedback. Our mentors are going through the large number of proposals
they've received, and it is taking some time since we can't ignore
anybody's proposals. Rest assured that we'll have feedback.

In the meantime, could you please provide some code that you have written
(a public repository perhaps) ? Any kind will do since we are seeking to
evaluate a student's coding ability as well. This is quite important.

--
aashik