[Student-projects] We are a team now (GSoC 2016)

Akshay S Dinesh asdofindia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 05:52:57 PDT 2016

Hey GSoC 2016 applicants,

The result of the proposal evaluation must have been made clear to you by
Google last night. If you have any questions about the evaluation and your
proposal, feel free to reach out to me in private and I will get you
relevant feedback.

For those who could not be accepted this year, regret not. You are welcome
to contribute to Indic Project outside of the GSoC program. Feel free to
reach out to anyone in our community for mentoring.

Congratulations to all those who did get an acceptance email from Google.
Please make sure you create a discourse topic with details about your
project so that it can be linked to from
https://discourse.indicproject.org/t/gsoc-2016-projects/35

Also continue reaching out to your mentors and others in the community
during the community bonding period till mid-May.

Eagerly,
Akshay