[Student-projects] Hold off before final submission

Akshay S Dinesh asdofindia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 19:27:05 PDT 2016

Hello people,

For final submission, we think that it would be best to link to a blog post
containing all of the following:

* hyperlink(s) to commits as detailed in
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product
* hyperlink to the indic discourse topic about your work
* a demo screencast of your work
* if exists, link to any other documentation about your work

Please do send your final submission URL to this list for feedback, before
you submit to Google.

Akshay