[Student-projects] Hold off before final submission

malayalee coder malayaleecoder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:41:43 PDT 2016

Hello all,

There was a small problem of suggestions being shown from the dictionary
and not exactly from Varnam. I have fixed that issue for completion, so
that after the inclusion of the varnam shared libarary, the process would
be simple. Let me know if an updation of the project screencast is required.

Cheers.