[Student-projects] Introducing to Community

prateek sharma prateeksharma.iitp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:05:16 PST 2016

Hello,
I am Prateek Sharma , sophomore (Computer Science and Engineering) at
Indian Institute of Technology Patna.I have been contributing to open
source community  for last 10 months. I have deep interest in Natural
Language Processing. I have good coding experience in C , JAVA and python.
Currently I am working on a project on multilingual stemmer and sense
marker tool which is used in sense annotations.I have worked on Hindi
wordnet and also have created a code for Bengali sandhi and am currently
working on Hindi Sandhi.
I am highly interested in the GSOC 16's project "A spell checker for Indic
language that understands inflections."
So can anybody please tell me how to start.?