[Student-projects] Ibus-Braille Enhancement Project - GSoC 2016 Proposal Regarding

Anwar N anwar3746 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:12:34 PDT 2016

Dear list,
 I am Anwar from calicut university, I would like to work on Ibus-Braille.
I read about it http://ibus-sharada-braille.blogspot.in/ and installed on
my Ubuntu gnu/linux 14.04 and it's working fine with my recently learned
braille. I will explain things detailed on my proposal such as dot 4 issue,
orca plug-in, etc. Also I am afraid; fom my present knowledge I believe
there might be lot of adaptation to be done in Liblouis too which might
take lot of time. Anyway at present I am gettting into sourcecode(
https://gitlab.com/smc/ibus-braille).

Thanking you Anwar.