[Student-projects] Student-projects Digest, Vol 11, Issue 17

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:27:56 PDT 2016

> Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 01:45:42 +0530
> From: Mintoo Kumar <mintookr511 at gmail.com>
> To: student-projects at lists.smc.org.in
> Subject: [Student-projects] GSOC'16
>
> Hello,
>
> I am Mintoo Kumar 3rd year computer engineering undergraduate at NSIT ,
> university of Delhi. I am doing programming for 3 years . I am very much
> comfortable  with c , c++ , c# , java , python , html, css , php and JS . i
> am active user of various competitive programming sites like codeforces ,
> hackerrank , spoj , codechef etc . I have done various project and
> internship in related domains.
> I would like to contribute to Indic Project during GSOC . I am interested
>  in the project ?ibus-braille module modifications?. can you guide me , how
> to continue and start working ?
>
> Thank you,
> Mintoo Kumar

Make a detailed study on Ibus-Braille
Source code : https://gitlab.com/smc/ibus-braille
<https://gitlab.com/smc/ibus-braille>
Blog (Previous works) : http://ibus-sharada-braille.blogspot.in/

See also
http://liblouis.org/
https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/Orca?action=show&redirect=Orca

Finally make the draft proposal explaining your ideas on each
enhancements(overall 6 ) listed in idea list and your additions also
http://wiki.smc.org.in/GSoC/2016/Project_ideas

--
*Free Software Free Society *