[Student-projects] Repository for LM and AM [ml speech recg.]

Sreenadh T.C kesav.tc8 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:51:32 PDT 2016

Hi,
Since the community bonding period is almost over and I have had my meeting
with mentor, I would like to know where the project needs to be pushed to.
As discussed in the meeting couple of weeks ago over IRC, should I maintain
a separate personal repo(I use GitHub) or should I push to a repo under SMC
,so that the work can be kept alive for all contributors.

Even though there is already a repo for the topic, I am doing it in a
different approach, so kindly update on what needs to be done now!

Thank you.