[smc-discuss] Re: ടക്സ് ടൈപ്പില്‍ മലയാളം - സംശയം

santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:58:15 PST 2008

On Monday 29 December 2008 14:05:15 Abilash kp wrote:
> ഉബണ്ടുവില്‍ ടക്സ് ടൈപ്പ് ഇന്സ്റ്റാള്‍ ചെയ്തു.
> ഭാഷ മലയാളമാക്കി മാറ്റി
> കളിക്കുമ്പോള്‍ മലയാളം ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്യുന്നത് വരുന്നില്ല
>
> ജീവനക്കാര്‍ക്ക് മലയാളം ഇന്സ്ക്രിപ്റ്റ് കീ ബോര്‍ഡ് പരിചയപ്പെടുത്താനാണു
Which version of Ubuntu?
I tried in Debian lenny. There it is referring Rachanaw01 fonts. May be old
version in debian
Abhilash, run tuxtype in terminal and see any error messages are coming
there.. I am getting these messages at console:
Cannot support UTF-8, ASCII-only words will be used
enter unload_menu()
load_settings_filename(): no theme-specific settings found
load_settings_filename(): no theme-specific settings found
Cannot support UTF-8, ASCII-only words will be used
enter unload_menu()
Could not find glyph for Unicode char 'N', value = 78
get_phrase() - needed glyph not available
Could not find glyph for Unicode char 'A', value = 65
Phrases() - GetWhiteGlyph(65) not defined - bailing out.
enter unload_menu()
Could not find glyph for Unicode char 'N', value = 78
get_phrase() - needed glyph not available
Could not find glyph for Unicode char 'A', value = 65
Phrases() - GetWhiteGlyph(65) not defined - bailing out.

Mobin and tuxtype team, please check this

Thanks
Santhosh