[ilug-tvm] Re: Animation for fsfs.in

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 04:43:26 PST 2008

2008/12/6 Syam Krishnan <syamcr at gmail.com>:

> I just received a link to the first draft. Here's the last frame, the
> one I asked about (no replies yet??)
>
> What do ya think? This might look like a video developed for the FSF.

Well, if it is good, FSF can use it too. I think it is OK, FSF is the
strongest signal in the community.

The official motto of FSF is "Since 1985 we've been fighting for
essential freedoms for computer users" from fsf.org

How about "we've been fighting for essential freedoms for YOU"
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)