[smc-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Sanskrit translation]

maxin john maxinbjohn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:24:22 PDT 2008

Dear Srikanth,

        As Praveen and Ani said, the first thing that we need is a
membership in the kde-i18n-doc at kde.org mailing list.

Then after some really hard work to generate your first .po file ,
send a mail to the above mentioned mailing list to prove your interest
. They will be really interested/happy  if the first file that you
send to the list is listed among the following po files(essential
packages).

desktop_kdelibs.po
desktop_l10n.po
kdelibs4.po

But, it is not a must .You can choose a small one (based on your
interests) to start with, like we did.  This is  the first mail that I
have sent to kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

""""""
	kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
date	Thu, Dec 6, 2007 at 4:55 PM
subject	Malayalam localization of KDE: ksokoban.po

Dear friends,

The Swathanthra Malayalam Community is actively working on the KDE
Malayalam Localization
(http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ml) . The ksokoban.po
contains the modifications  suggested by the SMC community.

 It will be great if someone can help us by committing this file in
the subversion repository . Please help us by providing the committing
rights to me or any other member of the Swathanthra Malayalam
Computing community in the near future. I think that will help SMC to
accelerate the KDE Malayalam Translation.

Thanks & Regards,

"""""""

After that you(or one of your team members) will be given Subversion
access to KDE.

Wishing you all the best for your endeavour.

Best Regards,