[smc-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Sanskrit translation]

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:14:15 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 23:58 +0530, Praveen A wrote:

> For desktop he can start with GNOME or KDE. We can help with that. Or
> if he wants to start with FSF pages first, then he can talk to Shyam.
> He just have to tell us where he wants to start and we can help him
> accordingly.

So, Shrikant, you can start with either the GNOME desktop or the KDE
desktop, the two most popular desktops in GNU/Linux. It really doesn't
matter which one you start with, but maybe you can start with GNOME. If
you can get a few more people to help, just perhaps, you can be in time
for the next release of GNOME. Just write to this list (which is doing
localisation in Malayalam) and they will tell you how to go about it.
And do see if you can translate the web pages too.

Happy translating!
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com