[smc-discuss] Task till 22 July

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:35:50 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Now its 200% sure that Malayalam in included for the KDE 4.1 release.
The translation freeze for this release is on 22 July. So we can on KDE
files till then.

As we are 100% with KDE essentials, we can move on to other files. So
now lets focus with kdeedu package.

So all you have to do is as usual:

1. Pick up the file you want from kdeedu package :
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kdeedu/ after cross
checking with http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/KDE/മലയാളം.
2. Make sure you enter your name and file name in the wiki
3. Save the pot files from the kdeedu link as .po files and start
working on them using any text editors or po editors like
kbabel/gedit/poedit(new version)/kwrite
4. Send the translated file to the list and edit wiki accordingly.

Those who still are working on kdebase files, continue working on them.
Once we are done with the kdeedu package we shall move on to the next
package.

We will stop working on KDE Project and will be moving on to GNOME
Malayalam after July 22nd.

Please ask if any questions/doubts.

Thanks again for your support and cooperation.

Best regards
Ani

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com