[indic] Re: Fwd: Re: Displaying indic vowel sign independant of a consonant

cibu cj cibucj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:33:40 PDT 2008

Unfortunately Malayalam may not be that advanced :)
Malayalam script does not use Avagraha for this purpose. Rather usage is as
shown by Santhosh's unicode strings without dotted circle. I am copying that
below:

ഹാാാാാ... (laughter/showing pain)

േേേേഠ... (sound of a gun)

As Rajeev said, if Microsoft has it documented (I haven't seen it) and that
is agreeable to rest, we should get it adopted in unicode as well.

Cibu

--
http://varamozhi.sourceforge.net
മലയാളത്തിലൊന്നെഴുതിനോക്കിഷ്ടാ... :)