[smc-discuss] Current Status of KDE Malayalam

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 01:17:28 PDT 2008

Dear All,

The following is the current status of KDE Malayalam Translation:

kdebase -> 53.788% (TARGET: 75%)
kdelibs -> 75.98% (TARGET: 90%)

kdelibs package requires kdelibs4.po to be 90% and Manu is working on it
currently (492 strings remaining)
kdebase package has remaining following files and another major file
desktop_kdebase, currently Santhosh working on it.

Yesterday got confirmation from KDE team that by 13 July essential
packages (kdebase+kdelibs) must be done , then only our language will
get included in KDE 4.1.0. We will try our maximum to get in from KDE 4.1.0.

Please feel free to take the following files from
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ml/kdebase/, save them as
.po files and edit http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/KDE/മലയാളം accordingly.

(NAME OF FILE NO OF STRINGS)

kaccess.po 79
kcmaccess.po 72
kcmcss.po 59
kcmenergy.po 13
kcmkonq.po 90
kcmkwincompositing.po 47
kcmkwindecoration.po 42
kcmopengi.po 57
kcmperformance.po 22
kcmscreensaver.po 23
kcmsolidproc.po 11
kcmusb.po 78
kcm_pio.po 166
kcm_phonon.po 27
kcm_phononxine.po 9
kcm_solid.po 9
kdebugdialog.po 26
kdepasswd.po 24
kdesu.po 38
kdesud.po 7
kdmconfig.po 155
kdmgreet.po 119
keditbookmarks.po 131
kfindpart.po 120
kfmclient.po 15
khelpcenter.po 153
khotnewstuff.po 4
khtmlkttsd.po 6
kiconfinder.po 3
kioclient.po 27
kio_sftp.po 45
knetattach.po 30
krandr.po 85
krunner_sessions.po 18
krunner_shellrunner.po 18
krunner_webshortcutsrunner.po 2
krunner_xesam.po 1
kscreensaver.po 9
kshorturifilter.po 4
ksmserver.po 23
ksplashthemes.po 42
kstyle_config.po 5
kstyle_keramik_config.po 2
ksysytraycmd.po 23
kthemanager.po 45
ktraderclient.po 5
kuiserver.po 36
kurifilter.po 34
kwin_clients.po 83
kwin_effects.po 92
libplasma.po 91
plasma_applet_clock.po (fuzzy)

Thanks
Ani

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com