[smc-discuss] Attn: KDE contributors

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 07:27:30 PDT 2008

All KDE contributors,

Due to some problems, the KDE status pages are not yet updated. Hence I
am sending the list of files which we have already committed, but not
yet reflected on the status page. Since we have some new contributors
joined, I would like them to have a look on the following list so that
duplication of work can be avoided. The following list also contains the
files which are under review now and also taken for translation by some
others.

kdebase:

audiorename_plugin.po
drkonqi.po
display.po
filetypes.po
htmlsearch.po
imagername_plugin.po
kcmbell.po
kcmcgi.po
kcmcolors.po
kcmhtmlsearch.po
kcmlocale.po
knotify4.po
kcmicons.po
kcm_memory.po
kwinstartmenu.po
kio_nfs.po
kio_remote.po
kio_settings.po
kwin_lib.po
libkscreensaver.po
kcmicons.po
kio_trash.po
libkworkspace.po
kappfinder.po
kcmkded.po
kcmsmserver.po
khotkeys.po
konsole.po
konqueror.po
kwinstartmenu.po
kwrite.po
kwriteconfig.po
libkonq.po
libtaskmanager.po
plasma.po
plasmapkg.po
plasma_appletscriptengine_dashboard.po
plasma_applet_dig_clock.po
plasma_applet_folderview.po
plasma_applet_panel.po
plasma_applet_trash.po
plasma_applet_desktop.po
plasmoidviewer.po
processcore.po

Translation going on:
kdebase/katepart4.po - Smitha
kdelibs/kdelibs4.po - Ani

Also please make sure you send the name of the files which you take for
translation. Apologies for the inconvenience caused if any. So please
have a look to the file list before you choose your file.

Please feel free to send you queries and suggestions if any.

Hope we will be able to make it for KDE 4.1.0.

Best regards
Ani

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com