[smc-discuss] Re: Translation

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:47:45 PDT 2008

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your first translated file. I really appreciate your
willingness to contribute  to the KDE Malayalam Project. We will be
working on this project till  July 22nd and then move to GNOME Malayalam
Desktop Translation Project. Please keep a track of the mails in the smc
mailing list. Hope you are subscribed to it, else please do that. The
link for joining the team is:
http://groups.google.com/group/smc-discuss/subscribe

You can become online to chat with smc members on #smc-project channel
by clicking on
http://www.mibbit.com/?server=irc.freenode.net&channel=%23smc-project

I hope you have enjoyed translating your first file - khelpcenter.po. So
here comes the second one - step.po. This is from the package kdeedu -
package for educational purposes.

Please download the .po file attached. If you have any doubts in any
words/sentences you may leave it and carry on with the next one. Such
doubtful ones can be discussed on the mailing list. After working on the
file, you may please send it to smc-discuss at googlegroups.com for review
which will then be committed by Praveen or myself after necessary
corrections are done.

Once again sir, I welcome you to our team. :-)

Best regards
Ani Peter