[smc-discuss] mimetypefinder.po, kio_smb.po for review, I have taken nepomuk.pot

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:12:18 PDT 2008

8 July 2008 6:47 PM നു, Harivishnu VN <harivishnu at gmail.com> എഴുതി:
> 3. WHERE IS THE WIKI TO UPDATE WHEN WE TAKE/SUBMIT A FILE ? I AM NOW TOTALLY
> CONFUSED ON WHAT FILES HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN

We never had this many people working at the same time, so mailing
list served the purpose. Now we need to use wiki.

> 4. SHALL I START MOVING ON TO kdelibs or some other package? IT SEEMS
> kdebase IS FULLY BEING ATTACKED BY ALL OF US NOW AND THERE ARE TOO MANY
> CONFLICTS ALREADY I THINK

You can take kdelibs4.po. Let Anoop send it to you whatever he has
done till now. Mean while continue with kdebase. Just update the wiki.

when you start just add it without quotes. Once you send it to list
add three single quotes ('''). Then we will take care.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)