[gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:20:23 PDT 2008

2008/5/9 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> Yavor Doganov via RT wrote:
>>>
>>> Does it sounds OK with everyone?
>>
>> I suspect this was a question to the other members of the team, but just
>> in case you were seeking our opinion as well: Looks OK, no objections. In
>> general, we will not object to the election procedures you set
>> yourselves in case that is a consequence of a broad agreement among all
>> Malayalam contributors.

Lets go ahead and decide this without further delay.

I propose Shyam Karanattu. If we don't see any other names by 29th
June 2008 he will be our coordinator.

If there is any other names suggested by contributors we will decide
the coordinator by voting. We will have a weeks time after June 29 for
voting. A contributor can propose himself or other contributor for the
post. Every contributor (who have translated or reviewed at least one
translation) will have 1 vote. He can split the full vote between the
candidates if he/she desires like .75 for one and .25 for other.

Cheers
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍