[gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator

vivekcherian@gmail.com via RT web-translators at gnu.org
Mon Jun 30 06:04:08 PDT 2008

On 6/30/08, Yavor Doganov via RT <web-translators at gnu.org> wrote:

> > > OK, can you please advise his e-mail address?
> >
> > "shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae at gmail.com>,
>
> Thanks, I'll write him on Wednesday, unless someone objects (until then)
> appointing him as a Malayalam gnu.org translation team leader.

I object to appointing Shyam as the Malayalam language Co-Ordinator. Shyam
is very good friend of mine and I have also added him as on of the channel
operators of #gnu-india because he is really enthusiastic at this point
about GNU Malayalam L10N and also Free Software promotion in his college and
I have nothing personal against him nor against any other member of any
other Malayalam l10n projects,  but I have stated time and time again  there
is no need for a new Malayalam language co-rodinator now as I have done
nothing against the GNU principles to be removed as the GNU Malayalan
Language Co-Ordinator.

I object Praveen's recommendation. This is a plot by Praveen and Anivar
along with Anwar to remove me from the Co-ordinator ship of the GNU
Malayalam Project and control it using Shyam (who is already a SMC project
member) as a decoy.

They are also trying to play a physcological game by driving a rift between
me and my good friend Shyam by pitting us against each other.

I once again object Praveen and the King Maker Anivar's recommedation to
appoint to replace me with Shyam.

GNU Malayalam locatisation can happen in it's present sate and I am willing
to take up the co-ordinator ship of the www-ml project.

--
VivekVC