[Ilugc] Forget about MS , work towards a better GNU/Linux( was [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008)

satish eerpini at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:20:22 PST 2008

Exactly , I agree with Gautham , in my early days when i started using
Linux, I used to sit and explain it to my fellow students how Linux was
better(around Fedora Core 3 ;-)) than Windows.( Though i never used
Windows in my life ). But now if someone asks me, i just tell them why
"Linux is the best".
Lets work towards a better GNU/Linux ecosystem and leave the choice to
the 'user'.

I still wonder why people look upto windows for functionality use cases
when contributing to OSS projects ?? this one thing still puzzles me !!

Satish
Fedora Ambassador, VIT

--
http://satish.playdrupal.com