[smc-discuss] Re: [KDE] 2 more files taken and submitting for review (again)

Hari Vishnu harivishnu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:36:51 PST 2008

clap clap... great work prathi.. all of a sudden KDE Malayalam is
sprinting.. I'm not even able to keep the Wiki and Glossary updated in
time :)..

And yea Malayalam (by tonight will have) jumped 2 positions ahead of
Occitan and Xhosa to 63rd.. At this rate we will soon beat a few more
including Gujarati and move to 60th or better..

In this momentum then let us aim for a 100% on KDE essentials also..
ie, kdebase, desktop_kdelibs.po, desktop_l10n.po and kdelibs4.po. It
will reduce our burden next time the release comes.