[ilug-tvm] Re: some news from mangalam

Shino Jacob shinojacob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:21:52 PST 2008

*"It is very clear from the writings the news in the papers are drafted by
some among ourself. Why are they doing these activities*"

why? to know the truth. When a write up comes up in a newspaper what do
people do? they wanted to know the truth, nothing but the truth. Did I ever
say  a party is taking control of FSF? I dont have any prejudice, I have lot
of commonsense to understand things.

.

--
Miles to go before I Sleep