[smc-discuss] Re: സ്വമകം

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:45:56 PST 2008

2008/11/14 Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com>:
> 2008/11/13 Jesse Francis <gtalkjesse at gmail.com>:
>> SMC എന്നത് മാറ്റി സ്വമകം(സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കംമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്) എന്നാക്കിയാലോ??
> കംമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് അല്ലല്ലോ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്  അല്ലേ, Jesse?
> മലയാളം ചുരുക്കിയെഴുതാതെ നീട്ടിയെഴുതിയാല്‍ പോരേ? അതല്ലേ നല്ലതു്?
> ചുരുക്കെഴുത്തു് വളരെ അപൂര്‍വ്വമാണു്.(പു.ക.സ എന്നു കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ടോ?

Please dont put SMC in that category. SMC is a Developer collective.
It does not need to subscribe the ideology of organisations in above
class. we only have commitments towards free  software philosophy &
its practice.

Scribbling from national conference on free software

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.