[ilug-tvm] Re: Freedom Walk

Joju Joshua joju.joshua at zyxware.com
Tue Oct 28 23:30:00 PDT 2008

We definitely have to plan and think big for nov 14th. I've got
information that there will be a mass to walk the last stretch of
Freedom Walk. People from other districts will be joining the Walk
during then. We will have to organize a program at the best location,
(May be a school) to welcome the Freedom Walkers.

Me and Prasad, had been to a couple of media houses yesterday, to
inform them about Freedom Walk. The only thing they had asked us -
"when are they reaching trivandrum?", we answered 'Nov. 14" and sudden
reply - "We will do it then". They are not bothered whether you walk,
or crawl all the way from Kasargod or Kashmir. We had a talk with a
person from Kairali TV. He said, the media wants news value and to get
a news value, arrange a meeting or a press meet, invite the CM or
ministers, and that is where media is attracted. If so, today is the
day when we have to invite them.

Suggestions please, but in double time.

cheers

--
Joju Joshua

Zyxware Technologies
Trivandrum
www.zyxware.com
Ph: +91-471-243-7711
Mob: +91-989-587-7134

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"  M K Gandhi
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
ilug-tvm-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en