[freedomwalk] Re: [ilug-tvm] Re: Freedom Walk

Prasad SR saysprasad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:58:29 PDT 2008

 The final Programme of freedom walk can be @ CET. The plan is to start from
Kazhakootam and walk through Technopark campus enter the karivattom campus
and then to CET. This is a 2km stretch and if we can make IT people of
technopark involve in the march we can make enough media coverage. The
distance is small enough for the software engg to take one hour break.

Also the walk will be represented with people from all the lugs and fsug in
kerala. The finalization of venue should be done first. The banners hosting
RMS`s free software movement can be placed @ both technopark and infopark.
Please post ur ideas.

--
Regards,

Prasad.S.R

"All the things that I desire in this Universe are either illegal,
expensive,
banned, no longer exist or MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!"[:)]"

freedomwalk+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.freedomwalk.in