[smc-discuss] Re: Kindly come Forward - "Localization of Swathanthra Software"

Ani Peter peter.ani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 00:41:30 PDT 2008

Sony,

As per the discussion on phone, could you please confirm the following:

1. Is it only translating session or is there any plans to get any
feedback from end users about the  current Malayalam versions of various
community projects?
2. The computer provided in the workshop will be fully ready to
translate or will we be providing instructions for the things to be done
to setup a computer for translation?

Dear all,

What do you guys think - which GUI project should be used for this
workshop? Shall we use KDE 4.2files for the workshop or any other
suggestions?

Best regards
Ani