[smc-discuss] Re: Kindly come Forward - "Localization of Swathanthra Software"

Hari Vishnu harivishnu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 06:47:53 PDT 2008

I'm soo sorry I'm going to miss this conference :-(.. And CUSAT was
just at my doorstep ! Hope it turns out to be great and has a great
impact.

@Ani
I think using KDE 4.2 files might be a great idea.. If we get some
interested people to start off immediately, it would be a great
addition to our efforts to finish off KDE 4.2 localisation.

Hari