[smc-discuss] Re: Iam making a compiler in malayalam

സന്തു everlovingyouth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:31:22 PDT 2008

I wish i could do it soon. but the problem is iam getting little time
to look into it as iam spenting many of my time in traveling :) . I
promise it would be open source if my efforts are recognizing. Sorry i
dont know much about open source.
I am with microsoft coding for years and only  used redhat linux for
few months. So considering portability i also needs your help as you
prople are the fine linux people of kerala. I only heared .NET
framework exist for linux, idont know much about it. Also i dont see
hindawi. Before my initial study i searched google for malayalam
compiler and found nothing. Now when you search for it the first link
appear was done by me presenting an abstract of wrting a compiler.
This is a code sample form one microsoft writer. It was actually the
foundation of the project. I dont move form it because of the reasons
stated above. hope we could continue the dicussion thnks